Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Photography / Hobbyist Attila Brenner28/Male/Hungary Recent Activity
Deviant for 6 Years
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 206 Deviations 1,607 Comments 11,771 Pageviews
×

Newest Deviations

Random Favourites

Groups

:iconphotoplaces: :iconfloralbeauty: :iconcivisart: :iconzoo-photographers:

Friends

Activity


Hello everyone! I wasn't too active lately, maybe because some exams were going on... OK, that's just an excuse, in fact I was laaaaazzzy, I should had time if I really wanted to. But never the less I write now! Well, not much to say, I still have some stuff to learn in February. If theese things rings a bell to anyone, well, this is the "stuff" I'm learning now: html, css, mysql, javascript, php, yoomla. If everything goes well, by the end of March I'll have a paper that I know what these things are in a nutshell.

And now something more interesting...<drmamatic music> I decided to learn how to draw! Ta-da! I'm gonna proove that drawing is about hard work and it can be learned from scratch. Well, 95% of it. But I already have the remaining 5%, or at least I think I have. So, wish me good luck! I wish you too!
  • Listening to: something crazy
  • Reading: something a lot more crazy
  • Watching: something extremely crazy

Journal History

deviantID

Agaver
Attila Brenner
Artist | Hobbyist | Photography
Hungary
Current Residence: Debrecen, Hungary
Favourite genre of music: Pop, rock, instrumental, new age, OST
Interests

AdCast - Ads from the Community

×

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconrandomsmileycat:
RandomSmileyCat Featured By Owner Jul 8, 2014  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks for the fave! :D
Reply
:iconegonzoli:
Egonzoli Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2014
<font><font>kösz a favot</font></font>
<font><font>
</font></font>
Reply
:icongulidx:
GulidX Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2013  Student Digital Artist
thnx for the fav
Reply
:icongothams--reckoning:
gothams--reckoning Featured By Owner May 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Thanks for the favorite on "Disconnect"! :heart:
Reply
:icondorwein:
dorwein Featured By Owner Apr 12, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Thanks for the fav [link] :D
Reply
:iconsmutyo:
smutyo Featured By Owner Apr 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you for :llama: Attila :)
Reply
:iconagaver:
Agaver Featured By Owner Apr 4, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
You are welcome. :)
Reply
:iconmandala87:
Mandala87 Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013   General Artist
Köszi a favot! :) Szép estét!
Reply
:iconammonite-amy:
Ammonite-Amy Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2012
Thanks for the fav!! :D
Reply
:iconpicturebypali:
PictureByPali Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2011  Hobbyist Photographer
Thank you so mcuh for stopping by and picking out fav´s from my gallery

I am glad you enjoy my work

Sincerely
P
Reply
Add a Comment: